Friday, August 1, 2008

Plantar Fasciitis

I know its a mouthful to pronounce. Its pronounced as Plant-Tar Fes-Cee-Eye-Tis.

Bascially its the swelling of the ligaments in the foot. It usually happens to people who are flat footed and also because of the body weight.

And yes I have it now! Haiz...... Found out bout it on Monday and boy, it wasn't really a pleasant feeling. I initially thought that the operation I had last time to graft the ligament from my toe had snapped.......... YES! That's how I can describe the pain. I literally couldn't set any weight onto my foot.

Well, its been several days now and the pain has subsided substantially! Thank God! What does this mean? A whole new diet and weight loss plan. Gonna totally go on a no rice, noodle and carbo diet. If I'm hungry, I'll just have to eat wholemeal bread or wraps with loads of vege and probably lean meat. Need to totally cut down on lots of things! Need the discipline and prayer to do so!

Wish me luck! :)

No comments: