Friday, August 15, 2008

One World, One Dream!

As I have been following some of the sport events happening these past few days, and yes I've seen some exciting ones!

It was only during the Singapore vs South Korea Women's Team Table Tennis Semi Final, which Singapore went on to win, that I noticed the billboards around the arena. The motto for the 2008 Beijing Olympics, "One World, One Dream"!

Well as I think about it, we as disciples also share 1 dream too! To make disciples of all nations! Here are just a few questions that may help us think deeper:

1. What's your motto as a Disciple?
2. What's the purpose of it all?
3. How am I going to achieve that dream?

Well, as we know all the athletes would reap riches in monetary form when they achieve a medal in such a huge event like the Olympics. Do we look and envy? Well, being human I do look in envy most of the times and that is something I should repent of. In fact we are already winners in God's eyes no matter what happens, of course that doesn't mean we have license to sin. We still have to finish the race strong!




No comments: