Friday, November 13, 2009

1 Year, 1 Life, 1 Post to restart this blog!

WOAH!!!!!! Last entry was Nov 2008!?!?! Its been a year already! SOOOOOOO many things have happened.
In summary:
For Job: Training Job didn't work out. So went on to temp as a HR Assistant at Changi General Hospital, worked from Dec 08 - May 09. Temp contract ended, went on another Temp assignment with HSA as a HR Temp, was there for 3 weeks, then CGH called me back and offered me a 3-Year Perm contract as an Executive, Medical Board. Started in July 09 till present! All going great!
For Spiritual Life: Well, definitely had its fair share of Ups and Downs! But more ups if I really look at it. Led a group of my own, but guess God has other plans so now I'm only leading a small group. Still serving in the band! And I have crossed my 8th year mark as a Disciple since Sept 09!!!!! Praise God for that!
For Dating Life: Well, I am still single! BUT!!!!! I have an awesome girlfriend now! We got together on 23rd May 09! And things have been going great! Of course had a few fights here and there but all is past and resolved! Its about working things out and moving forward together! God is in the driver's seat! =)
Health: Hmm....... This one not too good. Recently my knee has been giving me alot of problems. Went for an extensive physiotherapy session. It helped abit but it was just too costly to follow up with. So was only on it for bout 8 - 10 weeks. Hope nothing bad happens, if it does I'm just going to the hospital and get an MRI scan just to see what is happening inside there. Pray nothing serious!
Friends: Wow, all I can say is I built quite a few awesome friendship with several people! Thank God for that! Be it in Church, Office or anywhere else! Its just great to have friends involved in my life and to hang out with! =D
Studies: Like in my previous posts, my studies officially ended around Oct 08. My results came out in Feb 09 and I attained a 2nd Class Upper Honours in Business Administration Specializing in Human Resource Management from Coventry University!!!!! My graduation ceremony was in Apr 09! Am glad that I upgraded myself and had a taste of achievement in terms of academics! WOOHOO!!!!!
Hmm hope this sort of summarizes my 1 year of absence! Feel free to ask me more! =)

No comments: